Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome 2011

Between the crazy travel and having to work over New Year's weekend, can't say the holidays were exactly relaxing. They did have their highlights though. I got to see my family and some old friends in Baltimore I hadn't seen in way too long. 
It's been a long time since I've spent any time in Baltimore and was so much fun to spend a couple of cold, sunny days palling around with Cathy, one of my dearest friends (actually, the person I made this for), going to the Cross Street Market for oysters and clams.

Shopping at the gift shop at the Visionary Art Museum then in Hampden, where Cathy lives.


And, Rosie, Cathy's boyfriend's daughter, turns out to be quite the knitter. She made this sweater for Oliver, Cathy's youngest son, and graciously agreed to model it for me before I left on Christmas Eve morning.



1 comment: